Wednesday 5 June 2013

Let The Old Dreams Die - Review

Let the Old Dreams Die. John Ajvide LindqvistLet the Old Dreams Die by John Ajvide Lindqvist
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Like most books of short stories, some stories were better than others. Being Lindqvist, you never know what the next story holds. Though I enjoyed pretty much all the stories, I particularly enjoyed "Equinox" and "Let The Old Dreams Die". The only story I didn't like was "To Hold You While The Music Plays" which is perfectly normally according to the afterwards - "They've all had their own favourite. Except "To Hold You While The Music Plays". Nobody likes that one, apart from me." - I normally don't bother with the Afterwards but I love Lindqvist and his afterwards to this book was informal and fun :)

I loved having sequels to Let The Right One In and Handling The Undead. LTROI is my favourite Lindqvist story and I'm so happy to discover what really happened to Oskar and Eli :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment